SIR EDGE 2024
Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel, Denver, CO
1 meeting. 3 days. 4 tracks. Infinite possibilities. This deep dive in-person event offers education and resources designed to support interventional radiologists in providing longitudinal clinical care. The meeting features the most compelling and sought-after clinical topics on:
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- MSK Embolization/Pain Management
- Portal Hypertension
Plus, nonclinical topics on practice management, such as:
- Developing a new or existing service line
- Managing business operations
- Improving financial literacy
- Leveraging coding/reimbursement best practices
The meeting offers an optimal setting with minimal time away and maximum benefit to your practice and professional development. A dynamic and interactive agenda allows attendees to complete over 10 CMEs and return to their practice with the most recent techniques, and an opportunity to try out devices in an intimate setting.
This NEW opportunity will offer a deep dive into learning through:
- Case-based and didactic content
- Practical tips for pros
- and much more!
This course is designed for the busy IR with more than nine years of experience who is looking for pragmatic skills, networking, and the opportunity to try new devices and techniques, with minimal time away from their practice.
- Engage in interactive learning experiences led by respected experts who share your professional journey.
- Collaborate with peers to brainstorm ideas, participate in skill labs to apply, and refine your expertise, and earn CME credits.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to efficiently manage your practice and stay up to date with the latest advancements in techniques and medical device innovations.