We invite you to join the growing global community of members who are building the specialty of IR around the world. SIR offers a variety of membership categories for every member of the IR team throughout their careers, regardless of where you live and practice in the world.
There are multiple ways for members who live and practice outside of the United States can participate in SIR:
International Affiliate Programs
Individual international affiliation
The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) strives to provide interventional radiology professionals worldwide with access to SIR resources and to connect IRs across the globe. Members of this global interventional radiologist community* are welcome to join the Society of Interventional Radiology’s Individual International Affiliate program. International Affiliates will receive access to a select number of popular SIR benefits:
- Online access to the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, JVIR
- Online access to IR Quarterly (IRQ), a magazine offering updates, interviews and in-depth analysis
- Member pricing on all products in the IR Store, including all online education
- Discounted registration fees for all SIR meetings, including the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Official society recognition
- Ribbon at the Annual Scientific Meeting
*Current SIR members (Member or Associate) are not eligible for this program. Program available only to individuals who reside and practice outside of the United States and Canada.
Sign up for the membership in the SIR International Affiliate Program now. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Group Affiliate Program
The International Group Affiliate Program is designed for established global IR organizations who wish to partner with SIR to have select members receive access to a limited number of SIR benefits and resources. TO learn more about this program visit this page or contact email@example.com.
Learn more about SIR's global activities