Breast Cancer Bibliography
Select Reference List of the More Relevant Papers on Interventional Radiology Treatments for Breast Cancer
- Wu F, Wang ZB, Cao YD, Chen WZ, Bai J, Zou JZ, Zhu H. A randomised clinical trial of high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation for the treatment of patients with localised breast cancer. Br J Cancer. 2003; 89:2227-33.
- Singletary SE. Minimally invasive techniques in breast cancer treatment. Breast Cancer 2003; 101:49.
- Burak WE Jr, Agnese DM, Povoski SP, et al. Radiofrequency ablation of invasive breast carcinoma followed by delayed surgical excision. Cancer 2003; 98:1369-76.
- Hayashi AH, Silver SF, van der Westhuizen NG, et al. Treatment of invasive breast carcinoma with ultrasound-guided radiofrequency ablation. Am J Surg 2003;185:429-35.
- Dowlatshahi K, Francescatti DS, Bloom KJ. Laser therapy for small breast cancers. Am J Surg 2002; 184:359-63.
- Izzo F, Thomas R, Delrio P, et al. Radiofrequency ablation in patients with primary breast carcinoma: a pilot study in 26 patients. Cancer 2001; 92:2036-2044.
- Olivotto, IA, Kan L, d-Yachkova Y, et al. Ten years of breast screening in the screening mammography program of British Columbia, 1988-1997. J Med Screen 2000;7:152-9.
- Izzo F, Thomas R, Delrio P, et al. Radiofrequency ablation of primary breast cancer [abstract]. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2000; 19:80A.
- Mirza AN, Fornage BD, Sneige N, et al. Cancer J 2001; 7:95-105.
- Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program Cancer Statistics Review (1973-1995). Bethesda, Md: National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Surveillance Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, 1998.
- Institute of Medicine. A Review of the Department of Defense's Program for Breast Cancer Research. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1997.