Society of Interventional Radiology Media Information
The Society of Interventional Radiology media relations staff works with members of the news media to facilitate access to many resources and helps reporters cover issues about minimally invasive, image-guided therapeutic treatments.
Our communications department staff
- Handles your inquiries
- Sets up interviews with an expert,
- Provides b-roll and
- Serves as a source for story ideas regarding the latest advances in interventional radiology treatments.
SIR communications contacts
SIR’s Annual Scientific Meeting
SIR 2015 will be held Feb. 28–March 5, 2015, at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) in Atlanta. SIR 2015, the world’s most comprehensive interventional radiology meeting, features more than 400 scientific presentations, 250 hours in educational programming and 5,000 attendees from across the globe. This meeting is a recognized forum for peer-reviewed presentations of new research by interventional radiologists and allied scientists from around the world. SIR 2015 provides a host of media opportunities including scientific presentations featuring the latest information on a variety of health care topics and medical research, poster abstract presentations and medical and technical exhibits.
For complete meeting details, please visit the SIR 2015 website.
Visit the SIR 2015 Newsroom for complete access to media resources, including registration, press releases, late-breaking research and guidelines. Online media registration for SIR 2015 is open. On-site registration will open Feb. 28.
Social Media Connections
- Review recent press releases
Previous SIR Annual Scientific Meeting Newsrooms
- SIR 2015 Online Newsroom
- SIR 2014 Online Newsroom
- SIR 2013 Online Newsroom
- SIR 2012 Online Newsroom
- SIR 2011 Online Newsroom
- Obtain stock photography
- Access IR and medical terminology
- Print treatment fact sheets
- Learn about Interventional Radiology and procedures
- View bibliographies for SIR patient section
- Watch video news releases
- Review SIR and specialities history
- View public service announcements
- Find a local interventional radiologist
- See previous news coverage
Sign Up for SIR's Mailing List
If you are interested in receiving press releases from the Society of Interventional Radiology, please fill out the following form.