Society of Interventional Radiology Newsroom
The Society of Interventional Radiology media relations staff works with members of the news media to facilitate access to many resources and helps reporters cover issues about minimally invasive, image-guided therapeutic treatments.
Our communications department staff
- Handles your inquiries
- Sets up interviews with an expert,
- Provides b-roll and
- Serves as a source for story ideas regarding the latest advances in interventional radiology treatments.
SIR 2014 Annual Scientific Meeting Online Newsroom
SIR's Annual Scientific Meeting is a recognized forum for peer-reviewed presentations of new research by interventional radiologists and allied scientists from around the world. It provides a host of news opportunities ranging from scientific presentations and news conferences to hands-on workshops and technical exhibits.
- Review recent press releases in PDF format
Social Media Connections
- Obtain stock photography
- Access IR and medical terminology
- Print treatment fact sheets
- Learn about Interventional Radiology and procedures
- View bibliographies for SIR patient section
- Watch video news releases
- Review SIR and specialities history
- View public service announcements
- Visit research links
- Find a local interventional radiologist
- See previous news coverage
Sign Up for SIR's Mailing List
If you are interested in receiving press releases from the Society of Interventional Radiology, please fill out the following form.