SIR Endorsement and Joint-Sponsorship
Would you like SIR to endorse your educational activity or jointly-sponsor it and offer valuable CME credits to your physician attendees?
Endorsement by SIR means that SIR has reviewed the content of your course and has (through a physician review process) deemed it in line with SIR's mission, vision and core values. Through endorsement, SIR will:
- Provide the SIR logo for use in on all meeting-related materials
- Post of the meeting on the SIR Online Meeting Calendar and the Meetings by Other Providers page
Through joint-sponsorship of your meeting, SIR can provide continuing medical education for physicians. For jointly-sponsored meetings, SIR will provide:
- Joint sponsorship and accreditation of your CME program for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ toward the Physician's Recognition Award of the American Medical Association
- Program planning templates to ensure you activity is in compliance with ACCME guidelines
- Certificates of participation to your learners retrievable through the SIR Learning Center
- The SIR logo for use in on all meeting-related materials
- Posting of the meeting on the SIR Online Meeting Calendar and the SIR Jointly-Sponsored Meetings page
For more information about SIR Endorsement or Joint-Sponsorship, call our office (703) 691-1805 or e-mail SIR's Professional Education Department.